The Percy Jackson and Olympian series (by Rick Riordan) is about a boy named Percy Jackson who figures out he is a demigod (half god, half human) and comes to a camp called Camp Half Blood. At the camp, the Camp Director is Dionysus (god of wine) and there are twelve cabins of campers, one for each god. At the camp, Percy Jackson meets a girl named Annabeth that he likes. The two of them battle monsters together and go on quests. He also meets a boy named Grover (half man, half goat) who also goes on a quest.
In this series, there are five books. There is another series named Heroes of Olympus that has three books now. Mark of Athena is coming out today.
This is my favorite series in the whole world. I hope you'll like it too.
My Rating: 10 owls (out of 10)
I am checking out your blog--it's been a while since I last read it. But it seems that you have continued to read,read, read. I loved the interview with the author's daughter--and I see that this new series must be good because you give it a 10 out of 10.
ReplyDelete