Monday, November 26, 2012

Liars and Spy By Rebecca Stead

This book is about a boy named Georges (the "s" is silent) who moves to another house and finds a sign that says "Spy Club."  His father writes, "What time?" and when he comes back down to the lobby in his new hotel, there is another piece of paper on the board that says, "3:30."  In this club, there are two people: Safer and Cherry.  When he joins, Safer says to him that there is an evil guy that is named Mr. X living above Georges apartment and Safer ask Georges to spy on him.  When Safer goes too far, Georges wonders whether he is doing the right thing. 

My Rating: 8 owls (out of 10)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! I saw that you read this book by Rebecca Stead. I LOVE Rebecca Stead! Have you read her book When You Reach Me? It is one of my favorites. I have it here in the bookstore if you want to come check it out!

    See you soon!

    Anna (in your grandparents' bookstore)

    ReplyDelete