Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Exciting News!

The daughter of the author of Sisters Eight wrote back! She helped write the book with her mother.
Here are her answers! 

1. Who is your favorite character in the Sisters Eight?
Honestly my favorite is Rebecca. I love her craziness. :)

2. What was your favorite book when you were my age?
My favorite book when i was about seven or eight (yet it was mature for my age) was called The Secret Order of the Gumm Street Girls by Elise Primavera. I absolutely loved it. You should all check it out!

3. What was your favorite evil character in the Sisters Eight?
My favorite evil character was Serena.I loved when she locked the girls up in her house. It might be just me, but I thought it was hilarious.

4. Are you thinking of writing a 10th one?
We would really like to but it depends on if you guys read more of them! So read more!!!

5. If you could have a power that one of the Sisters Eight has, which one would you choose? 
If I had a power of one of the sisters eight, it'd have to be to turn invisible like Georgia. I'd love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment