Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Sisters Eight

The Sisters Eight is an amazing series about eight girls whose parents disappear on New Year's Eve.  The eight girls find a mysterious letter in a crack in the wall telling them that they each will have a power and when everybody gets their power, they will be able to find their parents.

Here's something about each character.
Annie: a girl who thinks she is always in charge
Durinda: a sweet girl who always helps Petal
Georgia: a grumpy girl who thinks bad thoughts about Petal
Jackie: a girl who helps everybody out and has a huge vocabulary
Marcia: a smart girl who loves reading books
Petal: a girl who is afraid of everything
Rebecca: a scary girl who thinks she is a villain
Zinnia: a girl who thinks she can talk to animals

My Rating: 9 owls (out of 10)

I wrote an e-mail to the authors of the Sisters Eight. Here is the e-mail that I wrote.

Dear Ms. Baratz-Logsted:
Hi. My name is Sarah. I'm seven years old and I really want to interview you for my blog.  I just started a blog about the books I read and I love your Sisters Eight series.  I was so excited that there was as 9th one and I hope there is a tenth one! My blog address is athenareadsbooks.blogspot.com.  I hope you like my blog!

Here are my questions. I would love for you or Jackie to answer them.

1. Who is your favorite character in the Sisters Eight?
2. What was your favorite book when you were my age?
3. What was your favorite evil character in the Sisters Eight?
4. Are you thinking of writing a 10th one?
5. If you could have a power that one of the Sisters Eight has, which one would you choose?
I hope you are able to answer these questions!

Thank you,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment