Violet, Klaus and Sunny Baudelaire's parents died in a fire that burned down their house. They got sent to Count Olaf, a nasty man that wants to get their fortune that their parents left for Violet when she got of age. Mr. Poe, the banker who is in charge of their fortune, doesn't believe that Count Olaf is a nasty man. Other than Mr. Poe, their next door neighbor, a judge, is the only kind person they have got. When Count Olaf makes a show The Marvelous Marriage and the evil scheme along with it, the Baudelaires only got each other.
This book is a very scary book but very fun and loving too. If you liked the Percy Jackson series, then you will like this series.
My Rating: 9 stars (out of 10)
Lemony Snicket is such a juicy name, don't you think? It is a fake name, a "pseudonym" for Daniel Handler. Pseudonymous Bosch is my other favorite. What pseudonym would you use if you published a book?
ReplyDeleteYour Dad is so funny....juicy name! I am curious to know if you thought of a Pseudonym. I am saving the book you made for me and if you have a pseudonym, I will put it on the book. If not, Sarah Cymrot is a wonderful name for an author. Enjoy the Lemony Snicket books. I know you especially love books that are in a series.
ReplyDelete