
This book is about four clans of wild cats: Thunder clan, Shadow clan, River clan, and Wind clan. The last clan, where the cats go when they die, is Star clan. This is up in the sky although the other ones are down below on the earth. Firepaw is the main character. He lives in Thunder clan with his friend Greypaw. Firepaw used to be a kittypet (a pet of a person). How will he get used to some cats bullying him around, especially Tigerclaw, a fierce warrior?
If you want to read this book, you have to get used to some cats dying. There's usually about two battles in each book. In the first book, two cats die. I love this book. I put it in my list of my favorite books. There are thirty eight books altogether but six in the first series.
My Rating: 8 owls (out of 10)
I was wondering if you are going to go to the Book Festival on the Mall this weekend. Are any of your favorite authors going to be there? Dane and Avery are going to go to meet Mary Pope Osborne who wrote the Magical Treehouse Series that they both really like. They are hoping she will sign a book for them.
ReplyDeleteRosemary
Rosemary:
ReplyDeleteI am going. I was going to meet Michael Buckley, the person who wrote The Sisters Grimm Series, but we went to my friend Miles' birthday. Mama thought it was going to be today too but she checked the wrong calendar. I am going to see Patricia Polocco today.